Professional and responsive investor relations are critical for growing companies. At Arboretum Group, LLC, we are proud to offer one of the finest management Investor Relations teams in the industry. You’ll find our people are carefully selected and trained to provide the highest level of communication and services to investors and the financial community.
Here are just a few examples of our investor relations services:
- Transparent and timely investor communications
- Subscription document review and resolution of not in good order (NIGO) items
- Creation of investor forms and marketing materials for new fund launches
- Full custodian support from initial fund approval through distributions, reporting, transfers, and redemptions
- Management of fund closings and admittance of new investors
- Sales and commission reporting
- Facilitation and relationship management with 3rd party transfer agents
- Marketing materials support including budgeting, ordering, and mailing kits
- Anti-money laundering (AML) compliance
- Know your customer (KYC) compliance
- Keep your investors informed, supported, and engaged. Contact us to learn how.