Formed in 2010, American Elm Distribution Partners, LLC (AEDP) is a managing broker-dealer and multi-product distribution platform raising capital in the retail, Independent Broker/Dealer, Registered Investment Advisor, Family Ofﬁce and Institutional Channels.
We partner with leading, boutique Portfolio Managers and Investment Advisors to create and distribute innovative alternative investments with the goal of helping the end client enhance their portfolio with more diversiﬁed investment solutions.
American Elm has expanded our services to include the compliance support needed to make the regulatory requirements less burdensome so that the focus can remain on distribution.
Our leadership has more than 50 years of combined experience in retail and institutional asset management sales and distribution.
We are different
Why American Elm
Source and deliver unique investment managers, strategies and structures to help diversify and enhance the portfolios of our ﬁnancial intermediary clients
We introduce innovative solutions from experienced, specialized managers that offer the portfolio-enhancing and diversiﬁcation beneﬁts of non-traditional investments
Independent Broker-Dealers, Registered Investment Advisors, Family Ofﬁces and Institutional Investor relationships coupled with specialized AI Wholesaler and compliance
A team with over 50 years combined experience in direct investment and 40-Act products with deep retail distribution relationships
Product Development & Management
Uniquely positioned to effectively structure an offering, raise capital and provide asset and compliance servicing for our clients
Market Knowledge & Strategies
We are a sales organization with the ability to educate Advisors on positioning multiple and varied investment strategies and structures for effective client outcomes
Meet the American Elm Team
Professionals experienced in the sales, marketing and compliance of non-traditional investments:
- Lower Middle Market Asset Backed Credit
- Traded Middle Market Credit
- Equipment Lending
- Real Estate: Multi-Family, Retail, Residential, Corporate
- Oil and Gas
- Cannabis Lending
- Mutual Funds: Debt, Equity, Credit, Real Estate and Multi Strategy
- Hedge Funds
- Secondaries/ Co-investments in a Private Equity Structure
Prior Funds Capital Raised
Over $375 Million in Retail Equity Raised
- Senior Management of American Elm has been involved in $1B+ of retail capital raises.
- Approximately $375 Million Raised in Retail Equity Capital through the American Elm Platform.
- Involved in various retail fund launches through multiple structures including Reg D 506(c) private placements and 40-act registered investment companies.